Child Support Modification Lawyers

After a divorce, circumstances may change that make an existing order seem unjust. If you feel that your rights are unfairly constrained by an existing court order, contact an experienced family law attorney who can advise you of your rights.

For help in Orange County, contact Bohm Wildish, LLP. We handle all family law modification proceedings, including:

  • Custody modifications
  • Visitation modifications
  • Move-away disputes
  • Child support modifications
  • Spousal support modifications

Attorney Sherry Graybehl D’Antony heads our family law practice. Attorney D’Antony is certified as a family law specialist by the State Bar of California. She has been handling divorce and family law cases for more than 25 years. As an experienced family law attorney, attorney D’Antony can ensure that you receive the vigorous representation you require.

The Standard for Modification

As a general rule, you must be able to establish a significant change of circumstances to warrant modification of an existing court order. If you are seeking a child support modification, a significant change in your income or the other parent’s income may provide sufficient grounds for a modification.

If you are seeking a custody or visitation modification, you must establish a significant change of circumstances and demonstrate that any proposed change is in the best interests of the minor child.

Contact a Family Law Attorney

To speak with one of our Orange County modification lawyers, contact Bohm Wildish, LLP in Costa Mesa, California. For assistance, call 714-384-6500.